Book Publicity Consultancy
Social Media Marketing
Author Branding & Platform Building
Author Personal/Virtual Assistance
Proofreading, Editing, Writing
Click here for detailed information and pricing:
Services Info & Fees
Pay invoices easy, safe & secure through PayPal,
just click on the button in the above right corner or go to
no email address or PayPal account required
Caroline provides freelance services in the field of proofreading, author assistance (personal/virtual), branding and platform building, book publicity, and social media marketing. Her aim is to ensure authors attain excellent publicity by providing guidance, consulting and marketing support.
Her goals are to:
- Help authors gain publicity by providing guidance, consulting and support with marketing
- Assist authors to find and create their own unique brand
- Enhance authors’ online visibility
- Design launch strategies for new publications to reach a high level of exposure
- Proofread your book to professional standards.
Above all, Caroline loves enabling authors to focus on what they do best … write!
To achieve these goals, Caroline can:
- Assist in creating and maintaining high Social Media visibility
- Collaborate with authors to create and improve their author brand which includes
∗ a bespoke social media style guide
∗ support and advice on authors’ profiles on platforms such as Amazon and GoodReads
- Organise book blog tours or help authors identify bloggers/reviewers
- Advise authors on other miscellaneous issues, from blurbs to author biographies, and how and where they interact with readers and the online book community.
For more information on Caroline’s book publicity and social media consultancy as well as author assistance services, go to bit.ly/AuthorServiceDesk-InfoFees
For more on Caroline’s author assistance & social media services, click here.
For a detailed list of Caroline’s products & services, click here.
For information on book blog tours, click here.
To read what authors say about Caroline’s services and advice, click here to read the testimonials.
With a degree in English Literature and Language (King’s College, London, 2004), Justin Carroll has over a decade of experience in writing, editing, and proofreading across a wide range of creative and business areas.
Justin is also a published, award-winning novelist who won a silver award in the 2017 Wishing Shelf Awards for Hemlock Jones & the Angel of Death, the first book in the Hemlock Jones Chronicles. Furthermore, he was shortlisted for several international short story competitions, as well as a finalist in the British Fantasy Awards for short fiction.
In addition to his own creative work, Justin has copywritten, edited and proofread novels, scripts, comics, white papers, essays, and case studies. Both his skills and experience make Justin Carrol the one to ensure your writings will be proofread and edited to professional standards.
Justin’s professional writing-related services include:
- Novel writing consultation
- A range of writing, from summaries, blurbs, articles and short/long-form copy to short stories, novels, web content and white papers
Click here to find out more about Justin Carroll’s portfolio.
“When you write a book, you spend day after day scanning and identifying the trees. When you’re done, you have to step back and look at the forest.”
― Stephen King,
With our professionalism in proofreading and editing, we will scan your trees and ensure the high standards of quality of your book. Your writing and our services combined will make the public read your book without being distracted by broken branches.
For more information on our Proofreading, Editing, Writing Advice & Services fees click here.
What are your barriers to success? Which of our services do you need?
Get in touch with us through the contact form below for all your queries and find out how we can work together to make your manuscript the best book possible with your author brand showing readers who you are and why they need to buy your books!
*Your email address will not be shared*