In addition to his own creative writing, Justin Carroll is also a freelance copywriter, editor and proofreader, with over ten years’ experience working on novels, scripts, white papers, web content and RFP/Bid Documents. He also spent a decade working in Marketing and Communications for a Fortune 100 company.
Services offered include, but are by no means limited to:
- Consultation – advice, and a sounding board, on all kinds of creative writing, as well as on blurb, summary writing, and numerous other aspects of writing and communication.
- Writing – while the author’s focus is predominantly long-form copy, short stories and novels, he has experience in the creation of web content, white papers, articles, speeches, scripts, and presentations.
- Editing – for consistency, tone, voice, plot, characterisation etc.
- Proofreading – including reviewing spelling, punctuation, grammar, consistent font, and formatting.
- Rewriting – Where necessary for projects, Justin can help rewrite or reword as needed.
Justin Carroll is always happy to discuss and assist with new projects, from helping someone write a novel, to editing and proofreading a completed manuscript. If you have a request or would like to engage Justin for any writing, editing or proofreading services, please use the ‘contact me’ link!
For an idea of some of his work, please follow this link
Just contact Justin and find out how you can work together.
Feel free to contact Justin so he can give you more specific details.
He looks forward to hearing from you.
BOOKS by Justin Carroll
Category: Children’s Books
Genre: Mystery & Detective
Hemlock Jones & the Angel of Death
– The Hemlock Jones Chronicles 1 –
Genre: Crime & Thrillers, Psychological