Do you wish you could write whenever you wanted to? Have you spent yet another hour on social media to promote your books and wished it would be easier and less time-consuming?
There’s so much to do; like updating your website, writing a blog post (when was the last time you wrote one?), finding more bloggers to review your books, managing your author pages on social media, sending out interesting tweets…
That is where I come in. I take care of those distracting but oh-so-necessary tasks so you can concentrate on what you want to do most and what you do best: writing.
Social Media Support & Community Management
- Bespoke author brand – unique visual social media style guide
- Author website & management
- Engaging content & graphics custom for each specific social media platform
- Create, manage & update the author’s social media profiles & accounts
- Interact with readership on author’s behalf
- Reach out to bloggers & press for: *reviews *book blog tours *guest posts & QAs
Social Media Support & Community Management plus:
- Keeping your calendar and appointments
- Arranging author events
- Newsletter: create, manage, write articles, send out periodically
- Assistance with manuscripts (proofreading, writing blurb, synopsis)
- Other tasks
Website Building & Maintenance
If you have no Author Website, I can help you build a WordPress based Author website. The only thing you have to do is, have a contract with a hosting company and purchase a domain name (or, have a free WordPress website on wordpress.com).
The rest is up to me, such as:
- Find your perfect WordPress theme
- Design a colour scheme according to your preferred colours
- Create and write content for your Author website
- The Blurb/Cover for your book and anything related
- Your Social Media profile and how to handle Social Media
- Your Author website and Author Page on FB/Amazon/GoodReads and more
- All things related.
For information and fees for custom monthly author packages, products such as graphics, book covers, and more, see here
For detailed information on #BitsaboutBooksBlogTours, see here